- What year was the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre released? 1984
- The Arthur Miller play based on the Salem Witch trials. The Crucible.
- Total number of movies in the Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm St series, including the combination movie, and any remakes. 27!!!!!
- Birth name of the serial killer nicknamed “The Killer Clown.” John Wayne Gacy.
- What is the name of the pub in which Shaun and his friends holed up to escape Zombies in “Shaun of the Dead?” With Robin’s help, we would have come up with this one! The Winchester.
- In the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which two characters are brother and sister? RiffRaff and Magenta.
- What was the name of the sequel to Rocky Horror Picture Show? Shock Treatment.
- On South Park, what was mixed with Kenny’s embalming fluid to cause him to become a zombie? Worcestshire.
- Name of the monster who prowls Mexico eating goats? Chupacabras
- In Evil Dead, what is the name of the book of the Dead? Necronomicon
- In the original Friday the 13th, who was the killer? Jason’s Mom, Mrs. Voorhees. The Mom.
- Evil Poets: Who wrote “The Raven?” Edgar Allan Poe
- What are the three original Romero zombie films? (We only got two.) Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead.
- What beer would you use to kill a werewolf? Coors Light.
- What actors portrayed Marty Coleslaw and his uncle Red in Stephen King’s Silver Bullet? Corey Haim and Gary Busey
- What were the vampire-killing brothers, one of whom was played by Corey Feldman, referred to as in The Lost Boys? The Frog Bros.
- What musician is credited with popularizing the “devil horns” rock n roll gesture? Dio
- What 1922 film was the debut of the vampire on the big screen? Nosferatu
- Classic Arcade Games: What are the names of the four ghosts in the American version of the game PacMan? (We only got three.) Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde.
- The name of the English punk band whose ever-changing members included members named “Rat Scabies,” “Captain Sensible,” and “Urbana?” This one drove Robin and I crazy, because it was on the tip of our tongues. The Damned.
- Ancient Celtic festival/ritual credited with being the original Halloween? Samhain.
- What does Mexico’s Dia de los Muertos (sp?) mean? Day of the Dead.
- Number of bones in the male body? Bonus for naming the state in which this number is an area code. 206 (Washington State.)
- What is the only mammal naturally capable of flight? Bat.
- Final Question: Name the actors who played each of the following in The Rocky Horror Picture Show -
Dr. Frankenfurter – Tim Curry
Brad – Barry Bostwick
Janet – Susan Sarandon
RiffRaff – O’Brien
Eddie – Meatloaf
Fun times. Who’s with me on Tuesday???